By Ecks Why
5 key things about Islam
1. Mythical beliefs - all religions have these (faith) because its part of being a religion: having beliefs without proof until after the believer dies. The problem is people will believe almost anything.
2. Totalitarianism - Islam has no separation of church and state: sharia law governs all. there is no free will in Islam: only submission to the will of Allah as conveniently determined by the imams who spew vapors to feather their own nests. There are no moderate Muslims: they all support sharia law.
3. Violence - Islam leads the pack of all religions in violent tenets for their ideology & history: having eternal canonical imperatives for supremacy at all costs and calling for violence & intimidation as basic tools to achieve these goals.
4. Dishonesty - only Islam has dishonesty as a fundamental tenet: this stems from Allah speaking to Muhammad & abrogation in the Qur'an which is used to explain how mo's peaceful early life was superseded by his warlord role later.
5. Misogyny - present day Islam is still rooted in 8th century social ethics: treating females as property of men good only for children, severely limiting their activities, dressing them in shower curtains and worse.
Islam is just another fascist totalitarian ideology used by power hungry fanatics on yet another quest for worldwide domination and includes all the usual human rights abuses & suppression of freedoms. There really are NO redeeming qualities for this muddled pile of propaganda.
Excellent internet websites for more accurate info about this pestilential scourge:
Learn the true Evil of Allah before the iron veil lowers and destroys your freedoms.
Would you print and disperse the following leaflet?